Mountain activities, Private tour
Hiking, via Ferrata, Zip Line, climbing….
Explore more of the French Riviera by spending a day in the heart of the French southern Alps. A short and beautiful drive (60 to 90 minutes) from the coast, you will find yourself in the heart of the Mercantour natural park. Here, you will enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and the beautiful mountain panoramas. You can choose from a number of outdoor/Indoor activities that are fun to do as a family or a group, such as:
– Summer luge: Luge on a monorail with hand brake and seatbelt for safety. Go up with the chairlift, come down by luge! Excitement guaranteed (from 3 years old).
– Via ferrata: a protected mountain climbing route using cables, ramps and steps, and finishing with a hike to the starting point. You can choose from various levels of difficulty.
– Horseback riding
– Giant Zipline… choose from 2 lines, one longer and steeper than the other, but both guaranteeing an adrenalin rush! Individual from 12 years old or Duet flight, from 8 years old. Children from 8 to 11 years old, compulsory accompanying adult. (By reservation)
– Forest adventure (accrobranche, circuits in the trees)
– Indoor climbing for children and adults. Children can climb on their own in a safe area or may climb with a harness and the help of an adult.
(Fees for the activities are not included in the price of the tour.)